It's December 1st and officially time to get serious about your holiday shopping. Check out our first installment of the Library Shop Holiday Gift Guide 2016: a curated selection for everyone on your list.
- Rad Women Worldwide by Kate Schatz & Miriam Klein Stahl, $15.99
- The Smithsonian's History of America in 101 Objects by Richard Kurin, $35.00
- The Metropolitan Museum of Art: Masterpiece Paintings, $75.00
- An Artist's Alphabet by Norman Messenger, $17.99
2. Bottled Up Glass Decanter by Fred & Friends, $20.00
- The perfect balance of classy and sassy, these gilded glass decanters hold 35 oz of liquid. Makes an excellent host(ess) gift!
- Drink you tea in style with this camp-ready enamelware featuring folklore inspired illustrations.
- Custom printed in Detroit, these luxurious scarves are light enough to wear in any season-- show your #librarylove every day of the year.
- Available in 14K Gold, Rose Gold, or Nickel Silver, these locally made bangles keep you looking chic and tell the world that your heart lies in SD.
- The Daily Show (The Book): an Oral History by Jon Stewart, $30.00
- Hamilton: The Revolution by Lin-Manuel Miranda, $45.00
- Red-Blooded American Male: Photographs by Robert Trachtenberg $40.00
- Star Trek 50 Artists 50 Years, $39.95